We support development initiatives through;
- Encouraging and supporting the inclusion of poor communities in urban resilience planning, mitigation and adaptation planning such as housing, infrastructure and income generation in Yangon.
- Promoting indigenous people’s rights in Rakhine state.
- Natural disaster response in the Delta and Rakhine State
- Rural development including food security, agriculture and community infrastructure including the development as roads, drainage, culverts, schools and so on in Rakhine and Kayin state
- Financial inclusion of poor households through saving groups.
- Capacity building programs including; peace building and conflict management, project cycle management, leadership, community facilitation skills, women empowerment, and disaster risk management.
- Research and surveying.