Women for the world envision a balanced society built on the rights of each person to self-determination and to live in dignity without scarcity.
To create a peaceful society by respecting ethnic diversity, promoting multi-cultural and multi-religious communities and protecting our share cultural heritage.
To promote a society that recognizes that fundamental right of every human being, especially women, to strive towards a future without discrimination and in which the basic needs of every person are fulfilled.
To build a society based on mutual respect for all living things by promoting human-centered and sustainable development for improved living standards in harmony with our shared natural heritage.
- Respect human dignity
- Work to amplify the voice of oppressed and marginalized people
- Value mutual learning
- Practice integrated and collaborative processes
- Urban upgrading
- Land sharing and low cost housing (Shelter) program
- Livelihood and food security program
- Community infrastructure program
- Women income generating development program
Poor households from urban and rural areas are targeted to support by the program.
The project was implemented in 5 regional areas, at 32 townships, with 70 communities implemented by about 100000 women groups.